Parked and Precious
Ho's tugboat is parked here at the house and the madness has begun.
I've got all my weapons lined out on the counter and I'm counting the soldiers that have enlisted in My Annual Dinner. Pictures and posting to be done soon.
As for right at this Moment I'm still recouping from my recent night at the movies. Yes Ho's I went to see "Precious"
Where do I begin?
Never has a movie made me think about life so much. Just when you think you have been dealt the biggest shit hand possible. This movie is more than I'm able to put here on the blog.
It's not for everyone. Some are only able to absorb so much tragedy and heartache in one movie.
It was a remarkable piece of work.
Well Ho's gotta run. I hear the minivan backing out of the driveway.
Let's Ride HO!
I've got all my weapons lined out on the counter and I'm counting the soldiers that have enlisted in My Annual Dinner. Pictures and posting to be done soon.
As for right at this Moment I'm still recouping from my recent night at the movies. Yes Ho's I went to see "Precious"
Where do I begin?
Never has a movie made me think about life so much. Just when you think you have been dealt the biggest shit hand possible. This movie is more than I'm able to put here on the blog.
It's not for everyone. Some are only able to absorb so much tragedy and heartache in one movie.
It was a remarkable piece of work.
Well Ho's gotta run. I hear the minivan backing out of the driveway.
Let's Ride HO!
Comments
i want to see it but i think i will have to rent it because i am afraid of the emotionalism it will stir in me, both as an educator and a product of the foster care system. i get teary watching the trailers and i dont want to get upset to the point in public that it disturbs other people's experience.
xxalainaxx
Glad you are safe and sound and cooking!
I'm about half way through.
I want to see Precious as well, but I know it's going to make me sob, so I will probably wait until its dvd release so I can blow my nose in private. I saw an interview with the young lady who played Precious and she seems very sweet and she said her life was very impacted by the part. I'm also anxious to see Ms. Carey as the social worker. :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO-
Maddie