Live from Interstate 35 Austin, TX.
Picked up a truckload of Avocado's straight out of Mexico. The load is going to Dallas to be made into Guacamole. It's raining in Texas tonight and the idiots are in full force out on the road.
Where do I begin? Well Ho's it has been a busy October and November.
Number 9 moved and Ho's I've never seen so much stuff in all my life. It just went on and on...
The trucking business is really cut throat. Freight is just all over the place and I'm just so ready to park this damn truck and do something different.
Shippers have truckers and trucking companies bent over a barrel. I feel like a real live ho some settlement days. Giving all my money to some pimp.
Betsy has started this not cranking shit periodically. On two occasions she has refused to crank but after a few moments she fires right up. So to the shop she goes.
Thanksgiving is coming and this means a week at home cooking and watching football. It's my favorite time of the year. Nothing brings me more joy than cooking a huge meal for all to enjoy. What? yes Ho's Tugboat cooks. Ask somebody.
This year is the usual fare plus my signature standing rib roast.
If your in Vegas get at me and I'll hook you up.
What holiday wouldn't be complete without Bill. Yes Ho's he has weaseled his way back to the good side. Don't think the gun ain't cocked and loaded for any bullshit. He has no more chances. I'm just know the son of a bitch cant keep it up. We will see.
Well Ho's you know the drill.
Let's Ride HO!!
Where do I begin? Well Ho's it has been a busy October and November.
Number 9 moved and Ho's I've never seen so much stuff in all my life. It just went on and on...
The trucking business is really cut throat. Freight is just all over the place and I'm just so ready to park this damn truck and do something different.
Shippers have truckers and trucking companies bent over a barrel. I feel like a real live ho some settlement days. Giving all my money to some pimp.
Betsy has started this not cranking shit periodically. On two occasions she has refused to crank but after a few moments she fires right up. So to the shop she goes.
Thanksgiving is coming and this means a week at home cooking and watching football. It's my favorite time of the year. Nothing brings me more joy than cooking a huge meal for all to enjoy. What? yes Ho's Tugboat cooks. Ask somebody.
This year is the usual fare plus my signature standing rib roast.
If your in Vegas get at me and I'll hook you up.
What holiday wouldn't be complete without Bill. Yes Ho's he has weaseled his way back to the good side. Don't think the gun ain't cocked and loaded for any bullshit. He has no more chances. I'm just know the son of a bitch cant keep it up. We will see.
Well Ho's you know the drill.
Let's Ride HO!!
Comments
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family ....xoxo
Congrats on the reconciliation?
i'm jealous of you getting to cook a massive meal: the holidays are not the same w/ out it and i am *thisclose* to putting an ad on craigslist to pimp my skillz for someone else's t-day, LOL.
make sure to post vids/pics of that there rib roast! ^_^
Now that I think about it ... I'll think I'll ask everyone in the BunnyNation to post a picture of their Thanksgiving feast.
Thanks for the inspiration!!
XOXOXOXO
Wish I were going to be in Vegas!