Let's Go Ho!!
.jpg)
.jpg)

For the weekend the Boys and I were able to go to the Auto Show and check out all the cool rides. We had the best time. Here are a couple of photo's of us doing our best impression of gangsta, plus a P.B. for David
Thanksgiving is over and you know somebody has to supply you healthy ho's with plenty of fruits, and veggies. So after getting Betsy out of the shop it's off to Southern California for the produce run.
I've had a fabulous time at home for the week. I can not wait for Christmas to get here. I'm sad to be leaving Number 9, She and I have the bestest times together.
She is my most favorite person in the world. I luv her. That's my Number one HO!!
Now, My rant.
I do not give a shit about what happened to Tiger Woods while driving his $70,000 Cadillac Escalade away from his Million Dollar Mansion. What a waste of news time.
Well Ho's without any more delay, pick up your skirt and
Let's Ride.
Comments
You crack me up about Tiger Woods.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO