Blackish Friday

Last night Number 9 and I went down to the Walmart at midnight to watch the madness. To make a tragic story even shorter. Both her and I got a little caught up in the frenzy and bought some stuff that started on sale at midnight. Like the 600 count thread sheet sets for $24 dollars, you can never have enough sheets with 5 growing kids and countless visitors year round.
Also IPOD Touch going for $195 which included a $50 Itunes gift card. Excellent deal.
DS lites for $89. These are just some of the items being gifted this year.
Plus they had many other items flying off the shelf.
But the strange thing was the items supposedly on sale from 5am to 11am were already ringing up at the sale price at midnight. So this started another tear through the store to get the best deals on some toys, and electronics. We had the best time just watching the madness.
Next, for shit and giggles we drove by Best Buy to see the insane folks camped out in front of it like some Beverly Hills Skid Row. Is a Television really worth that?
Anyho. Seeing that Number 9 and I are such trouble makers, I took a run down in front of the store around 0200 with the horn just a blasting. Honey, we have parked that car in the garage till next year.
Well Ho's out the door we go to the "Magic of Macy's"
Tell later.
Let's Ride

Comments

Joy said…
Amazing, isn't it?
Angel said…
its just crazy, isn't it? I did that shopping ONE year...that was enough for me...I couldn't take all the pushing and shhoving and no buggies and everyone grabbing things off the shelves and right outta your damn hands!!! there's nothing I want THAT bad!

Happy Thanksgiving a few days late!! XOXOXOX lOve ya! Thanks for your support.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!