A year later...

I'm late posting this. Well Sept 30th marked a whole year that I've been posting.

What can I say?
Amazing.
It all begin with my cuz, she moved to blogger from myspace and said I should follow her over here, she said maybe I should just talk about my life driving a truck.
Anyho. It started simply enough.
Surfing through all these blogs I just happened to stumble upon some gay guy named "David Dust" huh?
WTH?
This ho really inspired me to blog about what I love. He is really the reason I've been here blogging this long.
From David, I found Ms. Ginger and the rest is history.
To the following bloggers who were kind enough to coach, and inspire me to blog. I thank you immensely.
My fear is rejection, its one of the reasons I do not talk on the phone with followers, or friends. It also keeps me from stopping on the many numerous time I was able from saying a quick "Hello"
It has been something I will work on, and hopefully one day I'll be able to
stop in Houston for a cocktail with Ms. Ginger or even stuff a dollar or two in her bra.
To sit with the beloved Joy in Tennessee and sip sweet Tea.
Talk about all the music, and television with Mistress Maddie that we both absolutely love.
Listen to Miss Alaineus and know that she does have one of the toughest jobs of all those that follow me.
Hear Kimberp tell me just how proud she is of her son who fights for all our freedom
Enjoy a delightful moment with Kayce, and talk about my favorite subject of FOOD.
To you who I consider my friends. Thank YOU!! Thank You!!
For those who didn't follow early on. I've become equally fond of your blogs, and comments too.
My day would not be complete without checking Dan, frogponder, wonderman, gate-keeper, M. Rivers, and Bob's wonderful rants and writings.
For those who I didn't mention you are not forgotten. I cherish each and every comment.
So to the next year
Salute!
Let's ride ho's!




Comments

hey
I had to go private
ck your email you have an invitation you need to answer to see my blog tell #9 too!!
Yea, I started it al LOL
Love ya
by the way I am glad I didn't go bangin on that guys door the other mornin Hell he peobaly would have shot my ass
love ya
David Dust said…
How did you figure out that I was gay?........

:)

Love ya, Ho. Happy Blogiversary!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Blogiversary - how long before that shows up in the dictionary?!
I love all the new folks I've gotten to know. I hardly pass a semi on the road now that I don't think about you ;-)
happy happy blogoversary!


xxalainaxx
Joy said…
I'm so glad you started blogging and have kept it going for a year! So I thank them for inspiring you, too.

I'm still upset that you changed territories before we got to go to Cracker Barrel or a bbq place or anywhere to sit and talk. If you ever drive near here again, we will meet.

And I will call you, so get ready! You ought to know by now that I'll never reject you. You're one of my nephews now.

Congratulations on your blogiversary! Like FP, I never see one on the interstate without thinking about you and what all I've learned about driving. Looking forward to more lessons, too!

XOXOXOX
Dan said…
I cant wait to meet you in DC!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Anonymous said…
Congrats on the 1 year!! That is great. Keep up the great work on your blog.
kim said…
Sam, I love reading your blog so much, it's so funny and I can only imagine what it would be like just to sit and talk with you sometime on your way thru...all you gotta do is whistle at me that you're passing thru the Flyin J up on 70W by Pataskala and I'll be on my way :)

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!