What's a Ho to do?
Bankrupt. Kaput.Done.GameOver.Goodbye.Toast.Adios.AuRevoir.Elvishasleftthebuilding.
How many ways can you say this sucks.
Don't even ask me what happens next.
Just informed of our impending doom tomorrow. The Company I'm contracted to do for my freight has just sent us a notice saying that they are changing the way they handle our settlements (paycheck). They are out of money and having trouble paying their Bills.
Guess who falls under their "Bills"?
Time to get my Ol' sequined mini-skirt, pink heels, and Platinum Wig out.
All I want to know is what to do with this 43,000 lbs of beef in my trailer. Surely they don't want me to deliver it for free?
Let's Ride Ho's
How many ways can you say this sucks.
Don't even ask me what happens next.
Just informed of our impending doom tomorrow. The Company I'm contracted to do for my freight has just sent us a notice saying that they are changing the way they handle our settlements (paycheck). They are out of money and having trouble paying their Bills.
Guess who falls under their "Bills"?
Time to get my Ol' sequined mini-skirt, pink heels, and Platinum Wig out.
All I want to know is what to do with this 43,000 lbs of beef in my trailer. Surely they don't want me to deliver it for free?
Let's Ride Ho's
Comments
Deliver it and ask them to pay YOU.
take it to the next football event closest to you and have the world's biggest and best tailgate party.
xxalainaxx
I'll be in charge of the onion rings. EATING the onion rings.
Whatdya say?!?
Hang in there, Ho.
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Sorry to hear about this. If I can help in any way let me know.
Love You
Donna