What you talking bout' Willis?

Had to head to the house on Friday for some important business matters. It seems the sky is falling.
Our contracted carrier has hinted at filing bankruptcy.
Hinted? Yes I said hinted.
Well Ho's we have been given notice that our settlements will be short.
You cant imagine what went through my mind. What do they consider short? $500 or $5000?
Someone needs to take some math classes or something.
Short, and nothing are far apart.
The time frame to make up for the difference will be made available Monday. Oh really
Honestly I think Monday they will move forward and notify us that the money is not going to materialize.
I've seen over the last few months the charge accounts they use dwindle away. That was a sign things liquid wise were going south.
This is really catastrophic for me.
Friday I had to come home to secure some financing to help keep me above water for the long run. Short term we'll be alright, as for the months ahead? who knows.
Tugboat needs to turn some tricks, and fast.
In the words of my favorite fish, "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. Just keep swimming"

Comments

mr. mischief's job ends in about 6 weeks and he is trying to get into a program to get back to school, problem is there might be an waiting list which might be longer then he will get benefits for.


times suck. take care of yourself. you are resourceful and that is half the battle.


xxalainaxx

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!