Stormie Weather
Ho's a few month back you might recall I took into my possession two new Blackberry Storms.
Well after several months of use it's official.
They suck.
For the first few months my BB was a nightmare, I kept trying to love it and at times did. Many, many calls to tech support later and one replacement, it appears that this phone is doomed.
Number 9 whom has the other BB was more pleased in the beginning. She never had the problems I did with the screen locking up or buttons not working.
Both phones did share one distinct quality.
The sound quality is quite possibly the worst I've experienced ever.
The only way I'm able to hear anyone is through the headset. Number 9 on the other hand uses hear speakerphone.
Speaking to Verizon has become a joke. Hell they don't give a shit.
Let's see if they care when I take my four (4) lines of service and $350.00 a month bill somewhere else.
Number 9 and I used Sprint before moving to Verizon. Which seemed like a good ideal at the time.
Does anyone have AT&T?
Put off getting an IPhone long enough. Any readers have any comments?
Well after several months of use it's official.
They suck.
For the first few months my BB was a nightmare, I kept trying to love it and at times did. Many, many calls to tech support later and one replacement, it appears that this phone is doomed.
Number 9 whom has the other BB was more pleased in the beginning. She never had the problems I did with the screen locking up or buttons not working.
Both phones did share one distinct quality.
The sound quality is quite possibly the worst I've experienced ever.
The only way I'm able to hear anyone is through the headset. Number 9 on the other hand uses hear speakerphone.
Speaking to Verizon has become a joke. Hell they don't give a shit.
Let's see if they care when I take my four (4) lines of service and $350.00 a month bill somewhere else.
Number 9 and I used Sprint before moving to Verizon. Which seemed like a good ideal at the time.
Does anyone have AT&T?
Put off getting an IPhone long enough. Any readers have any comments?
Comments
We have at&T no real probs with service.
Sorry bout your BB
I was wondering why u did'nt go with the Iphone
Love Ya
xxalainaxx
pubsub- going to the bar with the plan b group because the plan a group/ person was a dick and blew you off.
i've always had t-mobile and just recently switched to the G1 "google phone"... i'm really happy w/ it and the android software really makes me happy. i avoid blackberries b/c they are windows-based which means, to me, that they are P.O.S.
if you DO get the iphone, i suggest you also go to the apple store and get the hard case that has an extra battery in it. it's expensive ($80), but worth it b/c the battery life on the iphone is not good.