Move Biatch! Get out the Way!!

Migration time is upon us again.
Yes ho's its fall and winter is bearing down on us, and this means only one thing to me.
Grandpa and Granny are dusting the R.V. out, and heading south.
Just today coming through Tucson, I was able to extend Uncle Junebug and Aunt Melva's life.
Yes it was the usual deal.
Junebug had bought his self a 58 ft trailer and was pulling it with a Isuzu pickup. Once again, the to much trailer and not enough truck scenario. It seems Aunt Melva had forgotten the way to the Snow Bunny Annual Gathering in Yuma, AZ.
So what do most idiots do that dont care to die in a fireball of death?
Yes, They do a u-turn on the Interstate. Dragging the poor ol' Isuzu into certain death too.

Ho's I ain't going to lie, If I had thought for one minute nobody would have missed these two I wouldn't have done my signature James Bond trucking maneuver, which I've perfected.
Yes this maneuver is one of beauty, which includes burning rubber and Bill screaming "WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!"
This is required to insure that these two will live another winter out in the beautiful Arizona desert.

Not only are the old people moving, migration season means the roadsides and truckstops are full of hitchhikers, and transients headed somewhere warmer
All you homebodies just don't know what your missing out here on the lonely stretch of highway I call "Life"
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

Mistress Maddie said…
Tugboat, you just answered my question ho! While traveling I couldn't understand why there were so many damn RV'S on the road and rest stops. Silly me, travel to a warmer climate. One even had on the door, If the trailor is a rockin don't come a knockin!
Anonymous said…
It is that time of year. Snow birds are heading south. I'm sure it is really stressful!! Keep calm. lol.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!