"I'm a little black rain cloud"
So here's the deals ho.
Surfing the load sites looking for freight gives me the opportunity to also watch what's going on in the world.
Not only are the news channels all over this so are several bloggers.
Yes, I'm talking about the kid in the balloon incident.
Well after watching the Today show clips of the family I will give my opinion as this...
The parents should be beat. With a stick. No with a extension cord or as Bill refers to it as a stension cord. Maybe that would be to light of a sentence. Anyho.
The Dad is throwed the fuck off. Watching the Mother makes me wonder if she's all there her damn self.
I couldn't watch much of it.
Surfing the load sites looking for freight gives me the opportunity to also watch what's going on in the world.
Not only are the news channels all over this so are several bloggers.
Yes, I'm talking about the kid in the balloon incident.
Well after watching the Today show clips of the family I will give my opinion as this...
The parents should be beat. With a stick. No with a extension cord or as Bill refers to it as a stension cord. Maybe that would be to light of a sentence. Anyho.
The Dad is throwed the fuck off. Watching the Mother makes me wonder if she's all there her damn self.
I couldn't watch much of it.
Comments
Agreed. And after they're beaten, they should be beaten again. Just because.
XOXOXOXOXO
BTW - I had to double-check to make sure you really typed the words "surfing the load sites". I spend a lot of time doing the same thing... :)
Love ya, Ho.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
just like that little brat did in the trash can...that is one friggin hot mess of a family unit.
Take care ho-
Maddie