I hate the words "gay marriage"

Surely we can come up with a word more festive than "gay marriage" and please don't remind me that they are calling it "domestic partnership" either.
These both sound so dumb.
Ride with me Ho's.
We need to change this.
Do any of you recall the car company called "Datsun" (pronounced DOT-SUN)
Yes, you younger ho's there was once a company that is still around today that changed it's name.
Nissan started out as Datsun.
I know, how the hell did I come up with this comparison?
It's early and my coffee hasn't kicked in.
I hate the words "gay marriage"

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Marriage" would be just fine for me.

Not that I have anyone waiting in line for me. LOL.
Good point. Equal Rights - has a good reputation, already in the vernacular and catchy.
kim said…
it sounds like it should be positive, but all it does is continue to segregate...
David Dust said…
In my case, I wish it was called "Getting It On The Regular From Julio"...

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Unknown said…
I am on board with Michael. No modifier needed, just the same as everyone else.
i vote with howard and michael. 'gay marriage' resounds of the indignities of jim crow segregationist laws. hasn't separate but equal been illegal for years now?

call it what it is, marriage, regardless of who it is doing the marrying.

xxalainaxx
Bob said…
Gay marraige makes it sound different.
It's M-A-R-R-I-A-G-E for everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!