Bulldogs 35 Gaels 0

Ho's it was not pretty at all.
Look I'm all about competition and winning. But a ho has to draw a line in the sand.

The opponents were recently dumped by their coach who took the best players with him to another league. Leaving only 12 players on their team.
Ho's I'm not even going to post pictures of J's touchdown run.
Our Coach told the team to take it easy on the Gaels.

So we did, I know the score seems a little harsh but ho's you can only fall on the ball so much.
We often cheered for the other team when on the few occasions they did well.

It was a lesson in sportsmanship.
Next Up?
The Ghetto Blasters. honey we may need backup. Through the pipeline we hear extra security will be needed. This next team has been known to terrorize the other teams parents in the bleachers.
Who's got the bail money?

Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

Ouch. We know the agony of defeat. Nephew-in-law's college team lost 52-6 yesterday. The newspaper said the normally boisterous fans were very somber on the winning side!
We were just happy they were only loosing by 10-20 points this year. Told Gorilla Boy if he sees his cousin-in-law on campus to give him a big hug.
i always have bail money$$$

tell them to bring it!

xxalainaxx
Joy said…
Those lopsided scores can hurt. Good luck with the next game! Let us know if we need to bail you out!
Anonymous said…
loved your post
- felt the passion and energy lol

win that game
Joy said…
See you when I get back! I might check on you on FB! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!