Bulldogs 28 Gaels 6
Jordan the superstar of the family, dashed for four touchdowns. He was back in true form after a disastrous last week. I wasn't able to go to the game, but number 9 kept me informed of the ins and outs of it.
On a cool note, the other team had yet to score a touchdown all season. The poor Gaels were really a sad case, so in great fashion when they did score(wink wink) word is that the Bulldog fans went mad crazy and cheered liked they had won they whole thing. See their are still good people out there.
I'm praying that I'll make it the game on Saturday.
Let's Ride ho's
On a cool note, the other team had yet to score a touchdown all season. The poor Gaels were really a sad case, so in great fashion when they did score(wink wink) word is that the Bulldog fans went mad crazy and cheered liked they had won they whole thing. See their are still good people out there.
I'm praying that I'll make it the game on Saturday.
Let's Ride ho's
Comments
drive safe.
xxalainaxx