Woman to Woman
I realized a true nightmare today at the Dr. office.
The random Doctor who just happened to draw my file from the stack was none other than an ol' bald fat queen, whom reminded me of myself.
Biatch just wanted to look at my stuff. Let me tell you just how jacked up this was.
You know there is a routine that always take place. It has never changed.
I've had over 9 DOT physicals in the last 13 years.
It starts with a urine sample, then weight and height. Followed by a sight and hearing test.
Next blood pressure and heart rate.
These are always done by a nurse.
Last step is always where they lead you into a room, shut the door. The Doctor comes in chitchats with your ass, then checks reflexes, eyes, ears, and throat.
The last two steps, and they are always the last two.
Squat down and then stand back up.
Ending with the hernia exam.
Well don't you know this Ho jumped straight to the nut roll?
YES he did. No Squat, talk, or knee jerks.
Then the Ho has the audacity to ask me how much I weigh. NO. HE. D"INENT.
Get the hell outta here already.
"The nurse wrote it on the DOT form, I watched her" I said.
The doctor says "Ohh there it is"
Here's the best part. This fatass has the nerve to tell me that the DOT dept. is stepping up their observations of those in the Sleep Apnea category, which by the way pertains to a huge majority of those overweight.
Look here Doctor Buffarillo, I sleep well every night.
That's where are conversation ended. Thank Gawd.
To top off the fun, I got myself a flu shot too. With everyone getting so sick, I figured the last thing I need is the damn flu.
Well Girls, that's it. We got ourselves a free ticket to ride for the next two years.
Let's Ride Ho's
Comments
You CRACK MY ASS UP every time!!!!
Dr. Chubby wanted went right for the family jewels!!!!! Oh Bitch, I screamed so loud that I scared the cats.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
glad you passed and can work without that hassle hanging over your head for the next couple of years.
xxalainaxx