What up Ho's?
Yes Ho's its been way to long. But Tug has been on the grind and so much is happening right now it's unreal.
I'm back on the road trying to get thing sorted out and let me tell you it's never easy.
From a broken heart to a broken elbow(my nephew) and now a broken truck, shit has been on a roll down hill for the last week.
For the entire month of August I sat at the house and just stared at the walls. Didn't do anything but drive my nieces and nephews all over Vegas which in turn gave my sis a break and me a chance to see what a Mother of 5 has to go through on a daily basis.
Anyho. Soon I will be back here telling you all about it.
Since Bill and I are currently under contract for our dedicated load we have had to settle our differences and be professional. Getting away from the truck will be harder than I expected seeing that the dedicated load at times will require a team to make it happen.
Even though Bill and I are strong solo drivers, the dedicated loads would require us to run illegal at times. This is not acceptable. So running as a team is what we will have to do until the produce loads turn over, and the production moves to Southern Arizona.
You know a while back I posted that I was in love with another Man.
Well for those who give a shit, the other man was me.
I'll explain more at another time.
For right now? Ho's pull up your skirt and lets get this big biatch out on the road.
Let's Ride Ho's
I'm back on the road trying to get thing sorted out and let me tell you it's never easy.
From a broken heart to a broken elbow(my nephew) and now a broken truck, shit has been on a roll down hill for the last week.
For the entire month of August I sat at the house and just stared at the walls. Didn't do anything but drive my nieces and nephews all over Vegas which in turn gave my sis a break and me a chance to see what a Mother of 5 has to go through on a daily basis.
Anyho. Soon I will be back here telling you all about it.
Since Bill and I are currently under contract for our dedicated load we have had to settle our differences and be professional. Getting away from the truck will be harder than I expected seeing that the dedicated load at times will require a team to make it happen.
Even though Bill and I are strong solo drivers, the dedicated loads would require us to run illegal at times. This is not acceptable. So running as a team is what we will have to do until the produce loads turn over, and the production moves to Southern Arizona.
You know a while back I posted that I was in love with another Man.
Well for those who give a shit, the other man was me.
I'll explain more at another time.
For right now? Ho's pull up your skirt and lets get this big biatch out on the road.
Let's Ride Ho's
Comments
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
But you need to stop tormenting us and give us the 411!
Hugs!!
xxalainaxx