Welcome to the Hammer Lane!!
Oh My somehow I've attracted 3 more new followers.So with that It's time we all say a big 10-4 to the newest Ho's here following my lil ol page.
First off we have Damien NZ who's blog can be found here http://2centsworthdownunder.blogspot.com/ The first thing I realize is that he lives in New Zealand plus he's HOT! WOW I've went international again. I'm one honored HO. Reading the first sentence on his header convinces me I'm going to spend a lot of time on his page. Food, men, and porn? SALUTE! And finally I lifted from his page this very very funny pix.
Next we have another Ho signing up from down under.
Here you will find Lou http://louise-nz.blogspot.com/, she is a 40 something Mum who's blog is very frogponderish with a dash of Joy. Don't be alarmed Lou, you are in good company. These are great reads with lots of trivia, great photo's of native flowers, and personal observations.
AND NO, SHE IS NOT THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURE ABOVE.
Welcome to the road Lou!
Last we have SteveA. Who's blog can be found here http://longhairedboy.blogspot.com/
Steve is a huge music fan along with Howard from http://soundtracktomyday.blogspot.com/
He comes to us from the Cayman Islands, and might I add is one very nice looking man. Take note DavidDust!! On Steve's blog you will find ramblings on life, and music.
Welcome Steve!!
So with all that out of the way
Let's Ride Ho's!!


Comments
You are certainly one popular Ho!!
XOXOXOXOXO
Too dramatic?
I'm blushing :)