Special Prayer Request

#9 who most of you have figured out is my lil' sissy, has recently been given by her huzband a new computer. Now, let me paint you a picture.
My sis is a wonderfully talented Mom of five small kids. They are 4, 8, 9, 10, and 13.
She is gifted in many ways, and I think is just the bestest sister and Mom I could ever imagine. ( not to mention the other two sisters are not worth the time for me to even utter on this page)
Anyho.
She and I are not by any means going to be hired by MSN anytime soon. We have are challenges and the computer is something of a hobby in training for both of us.
So jumping to the chase:
She has become the proud new owner of an Apple Computer. Now when she called and said she had acquired an new Apple, the first thing I wondered was. Is it covered in Candy or Chocolate.
Well neither.
What should have alarmed me something was wrong was the fact that she didn't call me much late yesterday. You see we talk numerous time through out the day.
So she lets me now about this new computer, and then she tells me she is in the process of getting to know her new gift.
Did I tell you that she has only called once to let me know that she is trying to adjust to using it.
Really?
Well with this little bit of info from her, I feel it's only right that I immediately begin a prayer request.
I have a feeling that she is going to need all the prayer she can get.
Amen
Let's us Pray Ho's

Comments

I am so jealous! I bought a PC laptop for school and now am waiting, waiting, waiting for it to blow up or something so I can get an Apple!
David Dust said…
She probably got sucked into that damn friggin' BookFace or whatever.

I'm praying as we speak :)

XOXOXOXO
Joy said…
I'm going to get a Mac next time. Does she live close enough to an Apple Store to go to the classes? For $99 you can go often for a year to have one-to-one help. I'm going to do that when I get mine. I can't quite justify it yet since my HP laptop works just fine.
i'm a pc- once upon a time i could put code into a commodore and make the screen do some pretty neat things.

have her check the local school district- they often offer one-night tutorial classes for both pc and mac users, and they are usually pretty inexpensive.

xxalainaxx
#9 said…
well thanks for the suggestions-they came in very helpful as I was picking up the scattered pieces on the ground from my second floor window!!Just kidding, I am headed to apple tom. for some kind of help. Down side of Apple the national tech. support closes at 6 pm I feel like a real idiot working with this new computer!!Just when I prove my teenager right!LOL!!
#9 said…
BTW DD I probably would get sucked into that Bookface if I could figure out how to use the stupid mac!! Thank u for the prayers!!!!
kayce. said…
LMAOOOOOOOO ~ when i first bought my imac, it was the same way... i wanted to punch steve jobs for like the first 3-4 days, but once i figured out that the EASIEST way to do something is usually the way apple wants you to do it (for instance: took me a week to figure out how to save photos from the internet by dragging and dropping them into iphoto, LOL). if your sis has any problems, feel free to call/email/text me ~ the ppl at 1-800 APPLE don't always know the answers to the everyday-use questions...

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!