Paula Paula Paula

Just watched the opening performance on VH1 divas.
Honey, Paula Abdul was a HOT mess. Girl about fell down and bust her ass.
Please tell me this show gets better.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I saw a few moments of her performace. She seemed a bit off, but I was surprised at how good she could dance when things were clicking.

I thought she still had that "it" factor of being onstage--but a bit rusty. The obvious lypsyncing was sad to see. First Cher. Now Paula.

I had no desire to see the show. First off--the line up--I'm sorry, but these gals are not divas. Not even close.
Joy said…
You are too funny!
SteveA said…
I agree with Michael - well said. Divas they r not!
Anonymous said…
it wasn't that unappealing. lol
#9 said…
just watched the show.... you hit it on the nail... Paula was a HOT MESS!! The best part of her was when she was doing her interpretation of Ellen! They saved the best performance for last... just like you called it... Kelly Clarkson and Melisssa Etheridge!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!