Hi, my name is Tugboat and I'm pathetic
I'm so pathetic. I keep letting Bill snake his self back in to my life.
We have a contract to move the freight, plus a $100,000 truck loan.
He can drive it on his own come the winter when freight moves to Southern Arizona. After that he can have the damn truck. I'm gone.
Until then he will be on his best behavior. It wont last though. He is to selfish.
I'm such a pussy.
I want to be home more, the kids are growing up and I want to be there.
During our years together it has become less about us, and more about him.
That wont do.
Come on winter.
Let's Ride Ho's
Comments
i went through something similar between when the ex when to chicago without me (easter/april) and i found the questionable photos of him and the girl who he went to chicago with and when i finally put his ass out (july 4). during that period, i had to deal with the end of the school year and two grueling classes for my master's and i focused on making sure i kept my job and my GPA despite all the chaos at home. once school got out and spring term was up, it was done.
winter can't come soon enough. are you gonna make him buy your share of the truck out?
xxalainaxx
Hang in there, Sis.
XOXOXOXOXO