Get A Rope

So many of you blogged about it already, and I'm just speechless about the whole ordeal.
But I've just got to add my two cents.
Didn't they shoot, or hang statesmen for disgracing the Commander in Chief back in the day?
Personally, and I mean this.
He should have been lead outside and shot on the spot for treason. Why aren't the Christians screaming he is UNPATRIOTIC?

Who else besides me got behind fucktard Bush during the war for nothing? Alot of us were against it but he was the commander in chief, this is how it works right?

And I've seen what the insurance companies due to those when needed most.
INSURANCE COMPANIES are EVIL!!
I just want the same insurance as all Senators, and I'm willing to pay for it.
Please forgive me, I'm just so damn mad at all the bullshit thats being said about health insurance.
GET THE FUCKING FACTS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR CUM BUCKET.
death panels? What the fuck ever.

Sorry to all those faithful who are offended by my language. I'm so angry with so called "Middle America" and the bullshit Fox News is putting out there.

Just when you thought we had finally turned a corner. President Obama ran on several agendas, one of the more specifics was HEALTH CARE REFORM.
AWWWWHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree with you 100%. It's all so ridiculous!
Peter Maria said…
Well, NO, I did not get behind W. Shrub during his excuse to be in office; my right to disagree is supposed to be one of my Bill of Rights. But I would never have heckled him during a speech, whether in Congress or at the local VFW (altho I wouldn't have bothered to go hear him in the first place). I think it is completely disgraceful that an elected official would so publicly demean the president, and that there is really no acceptable excuse for him doing so. I don't believe his apology was in any way sincere, and I completely agree with you that had someone done something like this a year ago, FOX News and all the other wingnuts would have been out for their unpatriotic blood.

Did you see that his political opponent has now raised over 3/4 a mil $$$ since it happened? Hope it will be enough to make a difference.

Enjoy your football, and best of luck to your family!
Mistress Maddie said…
I agree with you. Bring back them old fashion days! I 'll bet we see lots of change then.
Anonymous said…
this is what Obama got the votes to do. Why is he shy or afraid to take em on.
#9 said…
Hey does anyone remember what happen to that little ole group called the Dixie Chicks? They said a few words about our Commader in Chief and the rest is history.....How come they were expressing their personal opinion and catch HELL!! And an elected official gets by with a sorry ass apology!!!!
it disturbs me greatly when public opinion, not common sense, decides morality and acceptable behavior.

the heckling was uncalled for and yes, had it been someone else doing it to a republican candidate, it would of blown up faux news.

the thing we talked about with the kids is how obama kept his cool, kept his head and went on without missing a beat. that's class.

i haven't been on the news or 'net with work- will that douche senator be sanctioned for being a douche?

xxalainaxx
lelocolon said…
love your expressive tone. I agree with you about this middle road. I'm also having a hard time with Obama on this bipartisan bull shit. Bush at least let America know that he had Political Capital and he used it to the point of bringing this nation to an illegal war. I also think that the media is putting too much attention to the actions of the crazies, than to their lies.
Joy said…
Way to go, Tugboat!!

Brent, we wouldn't have been at a W rally even if we wanted to. They didn't let anyone in who disagreed with him.

#9 - Excellent point! I'm going to blog about that.

Wilson needs to be censured in Congress. And so does the one who got up and walked out. Some of their actions border on treason and some crosses the line.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!