Every two years I get legally molested...

Everyone holding a commercial drivers license, or more commonly referred to as a CDL, must also carry a valid medical card.
This card in most cases is good for two years.
Mine expires tonight at midnight.
oh gawd, I absolutely hate going to the doctor for this physical.
What in the hell does checking for a hernia have to do with holding the damn steering wheel?
To me it's just wrong.
I feel so nasty and dirty leaving the doctors office.
The dreaded "Please lower your shorts" yikes!!! Can you kiss me first, or a call me the day before and we can talk, kind of get to know each other?
Childish to others but to me it's so weird.
#9 says that would be a piece of cake compared to the stuff women have to go through, and then after listening to her graphic run down of a gynecological visit maybe she's right.
My last examine started off great, the young guy I assumed to be the doctor was hot, hot, hot. Then in walks a woman that looks like my Aunt, oh no this ain't the doc?
Yep sure enough she was.
Oh and #9 was so sweet to point out that they recommend men start having prostate examines at 50.
Yea right, that will require a ring on my finger biatch.
Let's Get naked ho's

Comments

Tawnya said…
I would have to maybe agree with #9 on this. I mean they basically feel us women up without asking!!
Lou said…
I commiserate, the dreaded medical isn't fun for either man or woman.
Joy said…
Yeah, it's no picnic for any of us. I'm glad your sister gave you an idea of what we go through!
turn and cough....


xxalainaxx
Peter Maria said…
Hernias become a problem when they get trapped (aka strangulated), which is more likely to happen for people who sit for long periods of time. Thus, professional drivers are at risk for this. Doesn't make the exam any more pleasant, but thought you might feel a teensy bit better if you knew the rationale. Altho why one of those docs never opened their mouth to explain it to you is beyond me.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!