Bulldogs 13 Rattlers 0

Well Ho's
Tugboat is one very very proud Uncle right about now. On Saturday afternoon I had the chance to watch some fine football, and see my wonderful nephew become a star in the making.


Jordan, on the very first possession sprinted down the field for a touchdown. Do I have to tell you that I tore the damn bleachers up? Talk about the running of the bulls.
With that out of the way, I began my cheers.

Why did everyone find it so odd for a bald obese slightly fluffy man to scream cheers from the sideline? Oh, My sweet Hanna served it up, with a little southern charm and sass. (FYI, Hanna was born in Texas and spent the first 3 yrs of her life there. She is quick to tell you that she will always be a Texas Girl). On a bummer note, the cheer teams outfits were not ready so the squad had to improvise.

Back to the second half, the score is 6-0. Hand off to Mr. Jordan and off he went to the end zone for the second touchdown. There you have the only points of the whole game, and the final score of 13-0. It was here that the fat lady sang the blues, Honey I cleaned the pipes with this run. I asked Jordan if he heard me, and he said "Everybody heard you"
He was our proud lil'man the rest of the day. His damn head about didnt fit in the Van on the ride to the house though. :)
What a great game.
With me only able to stay for the day, the ride out of town became very emotional for me. My nieces and nephews are my joy, and I'm so grateful to be able to stand there in the stands and scream with complete abandon.

Maybe in 30 years they will be able to look back and laugh at just how crazy their Uncle was on that Hot Sunny Day in September.
Lets Ride Ho's

Comments

Joy said…
You are such a good uncle! And justifiably proud!
Lou said…
They will look back and remember their cool uncle. They'll be as grateful for you as you are for them.
every kid needs that...they are damn lucky and i know they will always appreciate you being there for them.

xxalainaxx
Boy howdy! How fun! I have a feeling you'll be at the sidelines for a loooong time.
#9 said…
Hey the party got started when you arrived at the game!! You pumped up the crowd and I was so proud you made it!! I love ya bubba!!!
#9
Anonymous said…
It's great to be the crazy uncle! I have a 12 year old niece, and I love it that she has such a good time with me.
David Dust said…
Great job Jordan, Hanna, and their crazy Uncle!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!