Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Well I am. Yes ho's, Tugboat is a huge football fan.
This weekend marks the very first football game for my wonderfully talented nephew, Jordan.
I'm currently blazing a path to Sin City to watch it.
But more importantly it's Hanna's very first performance as a cheerleader.
So sometime Saturday Tugboat will become silent due to all the yelling he will be doing during the game, and cheers.
I'm so excited!!
Stay tuned to all the highlights.
Let's play some ball ho's!!

Comments

You'll probably be like me - I never saw a play when Gorilla Boy was on the field I only watched him. With a cheerleader to watch too you're going to be dizzy.
Mistress Maddie said…
Tugboat- Brace youeself- I went to a football game last weekend with my Boy-Toy who is a huge fan. But lets be honest ho, I only went to see the boys in the tight pants and the male cheerleaders! But the innings flew by and I got to see some field goals! Our tean won. I need help with the game.
David Dust said…
Go Hanna!!!! Tug, I hope you're teaching her how to shake it like she means it!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!