Apple #3

Well ho's this is unbelievable. Number 9's second apple locked up as she was showing me it's greatness. Something about the ram? Whatever that is.
Not so great I think.
Anyho after a run to the Apple Store during the big game, her husband was able to hook up Apple Number 3 which I'm currently using.
I must say it is kind of cool. More updates later.
let's ride ho's

Comments

#9 said…
My promise to you..... if this Apple locks up on me I will not replace it and go back to my pc !!!
kayce. said…
LMAO ~ thank god for the apple care protection plan, LOL. idk if yall are getting these from the apple store, but i suggest (if there ever is a next time) ordering online or via 1-800 number to get that shit built and shipped to you from the factory instead. those ones in the apple store can sit around awhile b/c they ALWAYS prefer folks buy their computers from the factory. i was actually told by the apple store NOT to buy my imac there, but online instead, LOL.
Oh, no! Apples are perfect and never break and never have problems!!! I saw it on TV so it must be true. (PS: I am anti-apple because the people who by them and use them are so SMARMY about it!)

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!