You dont say?
Tomorrow those wishing to become domestic partners may do so here in Nevada. It's easy enough $50.00 and a notary public along with a trip to the Sec. Of State.
Bam, there you have it. The nearest thing to marriage here in the Silver State.
Speaking of partners.
Tomorrow I'm meeting Bill out in California for our first visit since the demise of our partnership on Aug. 1st.
How do I feel? o.k. I guess.
We still need to hammer out a final agreement, and wrap this shit up.
Some of you are probably wondering just what the hell happened, and why a split came about.
I've said many times that I would fill you in with all the 411. Just a few of the details? The first? The decision to split was mine, and mine alone. Bill was blindsided, and is still asking why?
The second detail?
I'm in love with another man.
to be cont.
Bam, there you have it. The nearest thing to marriage here in the Silver State.
Speaking of partners.
Tomorrow I'm meeting Bill out in California for our first visit since the demise of our partnership on Aug. 1st.
How do I feel? o.k. I guess.
We still need to hammer out a final agreement, and wrap this shit up.
Some of you are probably wondering just what the hell happened, and why a split came about.
I've said many times that I would fill you in with all the 411. Just a few of the details? The first? The decision to split was mine, and mine alone. Bill was blindsided, and is still asking why?
The second detail?
I'm in love with another man.
to be cont.
Comments
just how in the HEY-ULL are you going to just drop us like that...? you should be ashamed tugboat (loves the new pic in your headline btw), LOL. you know i must have some juicy details asap, sir. ^_^ whoever this new man is, he must be damned amazing. can't wait to get the entire story.
O...... M ...... G ......
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
I hope your meeting goes well with him.
I didn't know Nevada was startig the domestic partnership. Interesting.
you are SUCH a drama queen!!!
Out with the deets- we want the 411 on the NKIT!
You got some 'splainin' to do! Let us know how that goes, too. I wish the best for all of you.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO-
Maddie