Soccer Mom in Training


How I'd love and blog about my trip to S.F. or My breakup. But there is just not enough time in the day. Since here I've been helping out with my nieces and nephews.

It seems that somewhere along the way My lil Sis, and her f-i-v-e kids,(13, 10, 9, 7, and 3 are their ages) have filled their lives with a million things to do in one day. I went from driving a 40 ton truck, to a Red Minivan. IS EVERYONE BUCKLED UP?? That's my handle now.


Oh Gawd, how many things can a kid do in one day? Then on top of that you have to feed them? Not once but three times. Which then requires a trip to the GROCERY store to replenish the food supplies. Do any of you know that the rule of thumb is 1lb. of beans will feed 10 people? How about this, My Sis's kids like water. YES DAVID, I said water with their meal.

ACTIVITIES? you mean t.v. is no longer an activity? What happened to sitting in front of the T.V. waiting for Curly to get the shit slapped out of him?

Football practice 1hr and half? Cheerleader practice 1hr and half too? Why not just play Madden on the Wii.

Damn I was tired before noon yesterday. Anyho. I'd love to chat but it seems the crew is headed to the Van, this must mean we have to be somewhere. More later...

I tip my hat to all Mother's out there, talk about underpaid and overworked.

P.S. To be perfectly honest, being an Uncle is the absolute best!!

Comments

I'd love to chat about this but I have another unknown number of college students due in this weekend...
Sam said…
FP, You have no time to chat. GET TO WORK HONEY!!
Mistress Maddie said…
I refure to let you becpme a soccer mom!!!
Joy said…
I'm glad your sister has you to help out. Five children! She is a taxi service and busy all the time! Those are good times when the kids are young. You're a wonderful uncle! (soccer uncle?)
SHe's lucky to have you! Remember not to cuss around the kids!
Dan said…
Children - the reason I am gay!
Angel said…
awwww. you are a fabulous uncle!!!! Those kids are damn lucky...and I think maybe Maddie was sippin on her gin a little up ther ein her comment!! ;)
#9 said…
Yes you are a wonderful uncle and an even better brother!! Thank you for all you do!!
BTW
ages-13, 10, 8,
7 and 3! You just messed up Hanna's age!

#9

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!