I am honored

I'd really like to apologize to my two newest Ho's, Beth and Corve.
It seems during all the things going on I failed to see, the two of you had decided to join me here in the Rest Area of life. Please except my apologies for not recognizing both of you in the Parking Lot earlier.
Beth is a devout Dust Bunny from the land of David Dust. He often mentions her and how fabulous she is, (which I will agree wholly). Her blog found here http://blindasabat-beth.blogspot.com/ is a wonderful read of a Mother who loves her kids and tells it like it is. If you want a really big laugh, you'll back track to her video post on Aug. 12th, 2009. Here you will find Ms. Beth introducing the world to a new trend sweeping the country. It's something I like to call "The Video Ho Road Show".
Next we have Corve who's blog is found here http://corvedacosta.wordpress.com/. It's a informative site about Mr. Costa and his journey through life.
To the both of you, A Big 10-4!!!
Welcome.
Now, Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

i will so have to go check them out!

i have a couple of new blogs i need to be giving props to as well.

hope all is well in your end of the great lower 48. i am dying to know the next part of your update!


xxalainaxx
Anonymous said…
Hey,

I love reading your articles. Thanks much for recognizing me on your blog, greatly appreciated.

Thanks. I will be back :)
Angel said…
thanks HO!!!! You are too too much!!!

XOXOXOX

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!