Hoarders, must see t.v.
Everyone is so excited about Project Runway, and Top Chef. I'm not interested in either one of these shows. But, I do love to flip through the channels while at home. Last night I ran across the premier of a new show on A&E called "Hoarders"
Ho's let me say this. Well I ain't never.
What an incredible show. It's about those who like to hoard things in excess. What the hell kind of problem is that? Anyho. The premier followed two different individuals. The first was a family in Kentucky, Louisville to be exact. Ah snap I better be careful, god forbid I have some lunatic right winger, whose blog name I will not repeat, (begins with # ends with i, and has deb in the middle) come and bombarded my lil ol blog, spewing some bullshit about absolutely nothing that makes no sense whatsoever. Those of you who know what I speak of, What the hell was that ho trying to do anyway? Talk about giving blog jacking an all new meaning.
The second person was this crazy ol' lady from Wisconsin. Just watching it made me puke alittle in my own mouth, hell I had to flip back and forth from another channel just to hold my composure.
The show reminds me of the several occasions Bill and I were contracted by trucking companies to retrieve abandoned trucks. Now some of these truck were bad, and often required a flip of a coin to see who had to drive it. But, none of my life experiences were nearly as bad as this old woman's house in Wisconsin.
Towards the end of the show it appeared the wheels with the ol' lady were coming off. So much so they didn't do a wrap up showing here new and improved place.
The best part of this new show? They only clean up if the person wants to. Plus, they don't do anything but clean up. No new furniture, clothes, or makeovers. They don't get whisked away for some fabulous vacation. Their are no sad sad stories, and the people featured on it are truly CRAZY.
No Oprah moments here. Just the truth, and no slick editing to make you cry. Just real honest nastiness.
Let's Ride Ho
Ho's let me say this. Well I ain't never.
What an incredible show. It's about those who like to hoard things in excess. What the hell kind of problem is that? Anyho. The premier followed two different individuals. The first was a family in Kentucky, Louisville to be exact. Ah snap I better be careful, god forbid I have some lunatic right winger, whose blog name I will not repeat, (begins with # ends with i, and has deb in the middle) come and bombarded my lil ol blog, spewing some bullshit about absolutely nothing that makes no sense whatsoever. Those of you who know what I speak of, What the hell was that ho trying to do anyway? Talk about giving blog jacking an all new meaning.
The second person was this crazy ol' lady from Wisconsin. Just watching it made me puke alittle in my own mouth, hell I had to flip back and forth from another channel just to hold my composure.
The show reminds me of the several occasions Bill and I were contracted by trucking companies to retrieve abandoned trucks. Now some of these truck were bad, and often required a flip of a coin to see who had to drive it. But, none of my life experiences were nearly as bad as this old woman's house in Wisconsin.
Towards the end of the show it appeared the wheels with the ol' lady were coming off. So much so they didn't do a wrap up showing here new and improved place.
The best part of this new show? They only clean up if the person wants to. Plus, they don't do anything but clean up. No new furniture, clothes, or makeovers. They don't get whisked away for some fabulous vacation. Their are no sad sad stories, and the people featured on it are truly CRAZY.
No Oprah moments here. Just the truth, and no slick editing to make you cry. Just real honest nastiness.
Let's Ride Ho
Comments
as for top chef i have no idea who got voted off the island, i fell asleep right before judge's table. i like it because it's like watching the food channel when you are too lazy to cook something. you feel full eventually or see something that makes you lose your appetite. the one thing interesting so far about top chef is those folks got some hella tats.
ps. love the tug photo :D
xxalainaxx
I cannot fathom letting your life get so out of control that you can't even maneuver through your own home because of "stuff."
That said, I'm glad it isn't like a game show where they get all new stuff and trips and cash.
You get cleaned up, and hopefully you won't start over again!
I admit, I DO love Project Runway. I can't wait for the start of season 6 tonight!
Another show I'm going to have to watch now...
XOXOXOXOXO
I've never even heard of this show you're talking about--sounds very depressing, I'm going to have to check it out!! Share the channel with your fans...dvr, here I come!
I don't watch project runway, but I do like Top Chef..although Im not very faithful to it. I love Hell's Kitchen WAY better!!
My house is filled with clutter. I never lived like this before but am overwhelmed by it all! It got bad when I was sick and kept on from there. My cousin has helped me and is coming back to help some more.
Thanks ;-)