The End Of A Love Affair

August 1st, 2009

So it ended today
Good Bye Bill
Love Sam

Comments

#9 said…
I know this isnt going to make it any easier but...we love you very much!!
Janice,Courtney and Hanna
David Dust said…
What?!?!?!? Really?!?!?!?

Oh Lord - what happened?!?

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
kayce. said…
NO WAY!!! what happened?!?

(((HUGS)))
your girlfriends have your back hun.

((((((((((((((tug)))))))))))))))))

xxalainaxx
Dan said…
What the hells going on!!!!!
Oh! Dear! I'm so sorry. Very bestest of thoughts for you.
kim said…
God Sam!! what happened?? Never saw this coming :(
Mistress Maddie said…
Tugboat- I'm sure you made the right decision and only you know what's best for you. While it is sad, I hope you will find happiness down the open road. Here's a big(((hug))) and a wet kiss for ya! Take care.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO-
Maddie
Joy said…
How are you doing? I'm so sorry you're going through this and hope you know if you want to talk just to babble or about anything, I am here! I mean it. OK?

Hugs and more hugs!!!
Hey cuz i love ya! Call me if you need an ear
Scrappy
David Dust said…
Sis -

Email me and let me know that you're ok ...

daviddust@gmail.com

I've been thinking about you!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!