Are you o.k.?

Damn skippy.
Well Ho's there is so much to say. Where do I begin?

First off I'm packing my bags and taking the girls to San Fran for a extended weekend getaway.

Bill and I are still trying to hammer out an agreement on all the material things we have accumulated. Which by the way is minimal. So don't think we are trying to be all Trumpish up in this mutha.
We do run a business together and this makes it equally hard seeing that it is our main source of income.

For all the juicy tidbits? Well ho's I guess that will just have to wait until I get back from vacation. But to keep you on the edge of your seat... Bill has tried very hard to woo me back. WHATEVER.

On a very serious and poignant note:
To each and everyone of you that took a few minutes out of your busy life and sent me either an email, or short comment asking about how I was doing. I say to you, Thank you very much. It was uplifting to hear from you.
Tugboat is going to be alright.
Once again thank you.
NOW LET'S RIDE HO'S!!

Comments

So glad to see you posting today! I thought about you whenever a semi roared past us on our trip. Have a great time in SF. Lots of great stuff to see and do.
Unknown said…
Glad you are OK, and getting ready to take a trip with the girls. Sounds like good times.

The greatest thing about being on a journey is there is always road ahead.
Bob said…
I'm glad you're doing okay.
I believe it was the immortal Neil Sedaka who told us that breaking up is hard to do.
So, I hope you get through this just fine.
Have a great time in San Francisco. Try the Trattoria Contadina at the corner of Union and Mason. it's delish!
Anonymous said…
Have a great time on SF. Looking forward to reading about your trip!
David Dust said…
Glad to hear you're among the living. Call me!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Unknown said…
YOU ARE STRONG...THINGS WILL WORK THEMSELVES OUT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER...
Rebuilding is never easy...
but I it sounds like the hardest part (the decision) is done!
Best of luck to you! There's a love of ho's out here sending love your way!
kim said…
Sam, I'm really happy to see you're posting and you haven't given it up in the face of your heartache. Some things are meant to be and some things aren't....take care of you :)
Jojo said…
Glad you are doing okay. Sometimes just walking away is the hardest part - I hope everything starts looking up for you! Enjoy SF and spending time with the family.
Mistress Maddie said…
You sound like your in pretty goods spirits but none the less I still will think of you. Take care Tugboat. And now you come to San Fran as were leaving!!! Girl, we could have really got our drink on! How fun would that be?

Hugs and kisses
Maddie
Dan said…
I got yur back girl!
Joy said…
Still here for you with hugs and hopes!
Angel said…
oh hon....I'm glad yuo're ok. Have fun with your girls...the drama will still be there when you get back.

XOXOX

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!