Live Late Breaking!!!!
All ho bulletin report coming to you live from "Los Angeles, CA."
Good Buddies, I have just recently arrived back to the comfort of my truck after attending, yes I said attending, the Michael Jackson Memorial.
Please be patient I"m at this very moment trying desperately to post something. It will have to wait until later. Bill and I have backed ourselves into a corner by delaying our pickup, allowing us to wonder over to the Staples Center for the UNFORGETTABLE memorial that took place.
UNREAL is all I can say.
Once we are finished loading and leaving L.A. your beloved Tugboat will give you all the details on what I can truly call a once in a lifetime moment.
Along with my report of all that happened today, I've yet to post the fireworks spectacular video or my 4th of July celebration from Las Vegas.
Details, and complete coverage to come..
Please stand by....
Good Buddies, I have just recently arrived back to the comfort of my truck after attending, yes I said attending, the Michael Jackson Memorial.
Please be patient I"m at this very moment trying desperately to post something. It will have to wait until later. Bill and I have backed ourselves into a corner by delaying our pickup, allowing us to wonder over to the Staples Center for the UNFORGETTABLE memorial that took place.
UNREAL is all I can say.
Once we are finished loading and leaving L.A. your beloved Tugboat will give you all the details on what I can truly call a once in a lifetime moment.
Along with my report of all that happened today, I've yet to post the fireworks spectacular video or my 4th of July celebration from Las Vegas.
Details, and complete coverage to come..
Please stand by....
Comments
Details... NOW!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO