Ho's I know you arent parked at the Rest Area?

LET'S RIDE HO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tugboat is so sorry to have neglected his wonderful followers but I have a great excuse.
With everyone writing such wonderful blogs, I've had the opportunity to sit back and be amused by all those that spend their free time keeping me informed, and entertained.
Yes the midlife mini crisis has passed.
For those of you who are still trying to figure out just what I call a midlife meltdown.
Here's my dilemma
mid to late 40's, wondering about life and death, pondering the path already made and what path to make next. It's really all about getting older. Did any of your parents ever say "When you hit 40, time fly's?"
Do I need to say anything else?
Well Girls I've also had a change of gears here on the road and I'll explain that later. For right now? I'm good, and HONEY I'm enjoying the summer.
Yesterday stopped in Bullhead City, AZ. for the day to spend it on the Colorado River with #9 and all the kids.
We rode Jet Ski's, and I personally cheated death twice. Ho's I almost went to that big pissy truckstop in the sky. Funny how you can look back at something so serious and laugh so hard?
It played out on the River like a poorly made soap opera.
HAHAHAHA!!!! But by the end of the day, all were accounted for and the kids seemed the most amused by Uncle Sam being swiftly swept away by the water to some unknown fate. The only thing hurt was my big ol' ego. Between You and I? It was so damn funny looking back at it.
Anyho.
Nothing like near death snapping your ass back into reality.
Let's Ride Girls.

Comments

David Dust said…
Dearest Sis -

Glad to hear that you're doing better. But I'm not happy to hear that you've recently been cheating death. Be careful, Biatch!!

Love ya!!

XOXOXOXOXO
Unknown said…
Glad you are here to laugh about it all, from cheating the river-Gods, to the crisis of age. Nice to read you again.

And, BTW, I don't usually hang out in Rest Areas, but would if you were coming to the area!
ak! These are things my boys do that I'm always glad I didn't know about at the time!! :-)
Joy said…
Glad you're feeling better. Now be careful because we want to keep you around.

I'd hang out in the rest area, too, if you're stopping by! Better yet, let me know,and you and Bill and I can meet for lunch or dinner or breakfast - whenever you're on I-40 at Exit 172.
Dan said…
Welcome back! Cheating death always seems to clear the head!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!