Blame Rev. Sharpton for my d-i-v-o-r-c-e
Recently Tugboat attended the MJ memorial.
If any of you wondered why I hadn't mentioned Rev. Al Sharpton's eulogy of MJ. I'll explain
But before I get to that I'll need to state some facts. Bill and I have known each other for 20 years.
Our skin color is not the biggest difference between us. We are vastly different in everything that we believe in. He's against abortion, I believe a woman should have the choice to do what the hell they want, it's their body not mine. He is not a computer person, and still wonders where all the info comes from that's on the Internet. I live for the latest and greatest gadgets. He would rather carry cash, on the other hand I have a debit card. The car he owns was built in 1966 and has only lap belts, I have always bought a new car every couple of years.
He can not understand paying more than $20 for a hotel room. I'm a Hilton Honors member.
And last but not least, the bible and God.
Bill feels if a person has Rev. in front of his name, and if he's black then by God he must be an honorable man.
Not so quick is what I think.
If it walks like a ho, looks like a ho, and talks like a ho then most likely forshow it's a ho.
Anyways this is where Sharpton comes in.
I'm no fan of Mr. Sharpton's period. Enough said? Look this is a free country, I dont have to like your ass if I don't want to. Hell I don't even have to tolerate your ass.
So sitting there listening to Rev. Sharpton ending with " your daddy wasn't strange, what he did was strange" I couldn't help but chuckle when he said that.
Bill then looks at me like I'm Linda Blair.
Hold up ho. I luv me some MJ. But he was batshit crazy.
Don't' get it twisted it has nothing to do with him being a father, humanitarian, or entertainer. He was STRANGE!!!
The nose? The skin? The permanent lip liner, and eyeliner? What the fuck ever.
Then Bill says one of the many stupidest things I've ever heard. If that was Elvis laying there, and if the preacher was Billy Graham I wouldn't be laughing.
BULLSHIT. If Billy Graham said Elvis wasn't strange, what he did was strange I'd call him full of shit too.
There it is ho's
Rev. Sharpton will be my basis for a legal separation. The one I started about 14 years ago.
One last thing, in my post of the MJ shindig it appears the the mistaken drag queen was Sheila Jackson Lee, not Ward as stated. My lack of sleep will be the excuse but I will point out she is the congress person for 5th WARD in Houston, TX.
Let's Ride Ho's
If any of you wondered why I hadn't mentioned Rev. Al Sharpton's eulogy of MJ. I'll explain
But before I get to that I'll need to state some facts. Bill and I have known each other for 20 years.
Our skin color is not the biggest difference between us. We are vastly different in everything that we believe in. He's against abortion, I believe a woman should have the choice to do what the hell they want, it's their body not mine. He is not a computer person, and still wonders where all the info comes from that's on the Internet. I live for the latest and greatest gadgets. He would rather carry cash, on the other hand I have a debit card. The car he owns was built in 1966 and has only lap belts, I have always bought a new car every couple of years.
He can not understand paying more than $20 for a hotel room. I'm a Hilton Honors member.
And last but not least, the bible and God.
Bill feels if a person has Rev. in front of his name, and if he's black then by God he must be an honorable man.
Not so quick is what I think.
If it walks like a ho, looks like a ho, and talks like a ho then most likely forshow it's a ho.
Anyways this is where Sharpton comes in.
I'm no fan of Mr. Sharpton's period. Enough said? Look this is a free country, I dont have to like your ass if I don't want to. Hell I don't even have to tolerate your ass.
So sitting there listening to Rev. Sharpton ending with " your daddy wasn't strange, what he did was strange" I couldn't help but chuckle when he said that.
Bill then looks at me like I'm Linda Blair.
Hold up ho. I luv me some MJ. But he was batshit crazy.
Don't' get it twisted it has nothing to do with him being a father, humanitarian, or entertainer. He was STRANGE!!!
The nose? The skin? The permanent lip liner, and eyeliner? What the fuck ever.
Then Bill says one of the many stupidest things I've ever heard. If that was Elvis laying there, and if the preacher was Billy Graham I wouldn't be laughing.
BULLSHIT. If Billy Graham said Elvis wasn't strange, what he did was strange I'd call him full of shit too.
There it is ho's
Rev. Sharpton will be my basis for a legal separation. The one I started about 14 years ago.
One last thing, in my post of the MJ shindig it appears the the mistaken drag queen was Sheila Jackson Lee, not Ward as stated. My lack of sleep will be the excuse but I will point out she is the congress person for 5th WARD in Houston, TX.
Let's Ride Ho's
Comments
Something tells me political discussions at the dinner table are at a minimum at your house... LOL
Like Jessie Jackson, they think that just because they waked with MLK that they are saints, they need to go back and look at those video's. MLK would have never done the shit they do.