and then there was three...
Well while I wasn't looking tugboat had three new followers become good buddies. Now, that's what I'm talking about.
So without further ado let us welcome to the big open road
Tawnya who's blog can be found here http://insanityisntadisease2.blogspot.com/ and a follower of our Juneteenth winner Miss A.
Next we have Monika, who I don't believe has a blog but is a follower's of Miss A's too. Howdy Monika!!
Last to the road is Bill, who blogs sometimes and can be found at his blog http://justplainbill7.blogspot.com/
Everyone grab your mic and give a big 10-4 to these new good buddies. I welcome you, and hope you enjoy it here. With that done, one last thing just remember keep your ass out of the hammer lane, cause here comes Tugboat.
And that's meant to be a good thing.
So without further ado let us welcome to the big open road
Tawnya who's blog can be found here http://insanityisntadisease2.blogspot.com/ and a follower of our Juneteenth winner Miss A.
Next we have Monika, who I don't believe has a blog but is a follower's of Miss A's too. Howdy Monika!!
Last to the road is Bill, who blogs sometimes and can be found at his blog http://justplainbill7.blogspot.com/
Everyone grab your mic and give a big 10-4 to these new good buddies. I welcome you, and hope you enjoy it here. With that done, one last thing just remember keep your ass out of the hammer lane, cause here comes Tugboat.
And that's meant to be a good thing.
Comments
Love ya
#9