WWF Perez Hilton, Well I oughta...


I'm never one to applaud violence, but If you ask me I'm almost sure that If I was drawing a bunch of dots on celebs, and calling them names like fugly then getting the shit slapped out of me would seem a given. Now mind you I heard it was more than a slap, more like a punch in the eye and by no means is this acceptable. But, after watching Perez response video to the smackdown, I gave it a long hard thought and came to this conclusion..
That ho deserved what he got. Drinking, and late nighters always leads to someone running their mouth, which in turn leads to a whole lotta asswhoopin's
I repeat, violence is wrong.
But you have to admit it, ho had it coming. Check out his video on his blog, it is helarious!! I would post it but ho's I'm not computer smart enough to do it.
One more thing, slinging all those M/Fer's is going to have repercussions Perez. May the force be with you.

Comments

David Dust said…
Every once in a while ya gotta school a Ho, and get her back in line...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Unknown said…
Really, I know it is wrong, but I can't get all excited about a bitchy bully getting a beat-down.
Joy said…
Me either. Perez is reaping what he sows.
#9 said…
How are you going to say mean things on ur website and not expect some kind of repercussion? My advice to PH- get some body guards! Surely you can afford to hire a couple of BIG, STRONG MEN!!
#9
i thought getting served was an on-the-job-hazard of being the world's biggest internet gossip maven.....

an 8 year old explained a similar situation to me yesterday by saying, well my momma said to sock anyone who does me wrong or calls me out my name and i dont want to get into trouble with you miss a but i gots to listen to my momma.


xxalainaxx
I can't stand violence- or Perez Hilton. I'd like to slap the crap out of that unfunny freak-
he takes the image of gays in America back... way back!
Dan said…
he he
we think too much alike!
Bitch needs beaten
Jojo said…
He totally deserved it. His problem is (well one of his problems) that he went from writing about celebrities to desperatley trying to become one. You can't talk smack about people and then expect to hang out with them with no repercusions...
Unknown said…
No doubt he brought it on himself...you can't go around calling people losers and saying that they are has beens without something coming your way...
Bob said…
Karma, baby!
Although I don't endorse the violence, it's like Joy said: You reap what you sow.
And bitch oughta sew his mouth shut and his fingers together.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!