OMG We have a new GOOD BUDDIE!!! Howard Welcome

Good Buddies we have just added follower number 21. Yes, I know that it seems like just months ago that we hit the big 2 -0 mark and now here we have our newest Good Buddie.
Everybody grab your mike, and lets give Howard a big 10-4.
If you get the chance ride on over and check out his blog. Howard loves music, and I'm sure my sis will become a huge fan of his.
Find Howard here http://soundtracktomyday.blogspot.com/

Comments

Joy said…
I've enjoyed Howard's comments and now his blog. He's introduced me to music I look forward to buying. I'm following him now, too, but he doesn't take me all over the country like you do! :-)
Wonder Man said…
Howard's blog is great
Bob said…
Indeed, you wanna hear some music and learn some things, check out Howard.
Between these two blogs I'm all about trucking and singing!
Unknown said…
Thank you so much, you are too kind. But Joy is right, the most I travel is to venture to Philly, DC or NYC to see some concert. You, pn the other hand, bring me along to places I would most likely never make on my own.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!