Little America for Joy
I've been asked by Joy to post something about "Little America" a full service hotel I've shared with those on Facebook.
Before I begin there is no need for those couple of asses that love harassing me and reminding me about my writing skills and grammar to even start up. At least the spelling is right. Booyah biatch.
So here it goes Ms. Joy, by the way her blog can be found here http://joy-babbleon.blogspot.com/ An excellent read with lots of trivia, and cool stuff.
Driving a Big Rig allows me to see, and do so many things that I probably wouldn't have done otherwise. When Bill and I have a load that delivers on a Holiday, or if we happen to be way ahead of schedule. I enjoy getting some R&R at different hotels and resorts.
Discovering Little America came by the fact that they have a Travel Plaza that sells diesel to big rigs crossing Interstate 80 across Wyoming. Along I-80 the thing you'll notice are the billboards with advertisements for Little America, and it's amenities. I've posted about their excellent shower facilities for drivers, but they are much more than just a Truck stop.
For those concerned about it being a truck stop/travel plaza with noise, and trucks rumbling all night, don't be alarmed the property is huge and the truck stop is separated by trees, buildings, and plenty of space.
When the original Little America opened on the Wyoming prairie in 1934, its 12 guest rooms, two gas pumps and 24-seat cafe served as a welcome haven for weary travelers. Now this same property is an 80-acre oasis of luxury surrounded by beautifully groomed grounds and a nine-hole executive golf course and an Olympic size outdoor swimming pool
Expanding over the years, there are now eight locations scattered out in the Western United States. I've stayed at the hotels they offer in Flagstaff, Cheyenne, and the original in Little America, Wyoming and they are all equally nice as the next.
Just recently Bill and I spent a night at the L.A. in Cheyenne. I love this Hotel, it has nicely appointed rooms that have always been very clean. For those who it matters to the rooms have Gilchrist and soames bathroom products.
Here are a few pics lifted offline and they are exact.

On most overnights we order room service for breakfast but our stay happened to fall on a Saturday, so we were able to go to the Dining Room for the Sunday Brunch.Do I have to tell you that their Sunday Brunch includes Rack of Lamb, Crab, Shrimp, and Prime Rib Roast? Yes Ho's it's off the chain.
Just an overall great place to spend a couple days reading, relaxing, and breathing some fresh air minus the fumes. Love it love it
Anyho, If you happen to find yourself out on I-80 in Wyoming or I-40 in Flagstaff, AZ. tired, and needing a great place to stay remember Little America. The rates are comparable to Holiday Inn, or Hampton Inn between $90-$150 a night depending on the time of year. Trust me you will not be disappointed.
Anyho, If you happen to find yourself out on I-80 in Wyoming or I-40 in Flagstaff, AZ. tired, and needing a great place to stay remember Little America. The rates are comparable to Holiday Inn, or Hampton Inn between $90-$150 a night depending on the time of year. Trust me you will not be disappointed.
Well Good Buddies time to pack it up.
Let's Ride Ho
Comments
Great memories for Hanna and I!
Love ya
#9
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo-
Maddie
I wish I were in Flagstaff right now! I could have stayed out all day at the festival with their weather.
And you tell those critics that I'm an English teacher who loves to read your blog. So there!
xxalainaxx
http://insanityisntadisease2.blogspot.com