Is anyone there?

Aloha ho's. OOps sorry Cort that kinda of slipped. Well Good Buddies Tugboat is back on the Mainland, and let me be the first to say to all of you that read this blog:
For almost two weeks I did not once use a cellphone, or hook up a laptop to the WWW.
Talk about being lost. How did we manage all those years without all the electronics?
Anyho, I'm back and so much seems to have taken place. DDBW, Air France, and all the blogging I've yet to read.
The one thing I can report, Honey I got myself a tan out of this world.
A special thanks needs to be bestowed upon #9 for her constant support and reminder that not all planes crash into the ocean never to be found, along with all the research I asked of her on the statistics of crashes on Boeing planes, and American Airlines.
I absolutely hate riding on planes.
So, there it is until I get on packed and back to normal.
Oh, The Giveaway?
Details in my next blog, you'll wish you were a follower.
Details in my next blog, you'll wish you were a follower.
Comments
You were mentioned (and missed) at DDBW. You MUST try and make it next year.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
xxalainaxx
Luv Ya
Love ya
#9