HELLO Number 22, and 23!!!!!!
While I wasn't looking two new follower's grabbed a C.B. and got themselves a Rig. So it's a big 10-4 to Mr. Mischief who I believe Miss A led to this blog, and If so Thank you Miss A.
Also a new follower from abroad, I love Banana's or banana is good who can be found here http://banana-gracjc.blogspot.com. Check out his blog, which is also in Japanese.
To my new followers here you will find the stories of a truck driver extraordinaire.
Thank you for signing on.
As of the current time which is 18:33 June 19Th, 2009 all I need is 192 followers to surpass Mr. David Dust.
Also a new follower from abroad, I love Banana's or banana is good who can be found here http://banana-gracjc.blogspot.com. Check out his blog, which is also in Japanese.
To my new followers here you will find the stories of a truck driver extraordinaire.
Thank you for signing on.
As of the current time which is 18:33 June 19Th, 2009 all I need is 192 followers to surpass Mr. David Dust.
Comments
HATE ME BIATCHES
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
xoxoxox