You Go, Girl! Drinks for everyone!!!



Well Ho's she did it, and like a grand ho she is, she did it with style.
Rachel Alexandria ran away with the Preakness Stakes. You would think I had a couple grand on her, the way I hoot and hollered in the Casino.
The crowd really got into it, especially when she came around the last turn. It was beautiful.
Not to mention, the $100 bet I wagered on a win!!! hot damn!!

Comments

$100 is not a shabby bet! You're a winner! Woohoo!
Two weeks until the next race? I used to know the names. Go, girl, go!
Bob said…
I wanted Mine That Bird to win so we would have had a shot at the Triple Crown.
Dan said…
I loved being in Vegas during the derby. The excitement was amazing. I won big on my $20 bet, so way to go on the $100.
Jojo said…
Lucky you!! We bet on the races at the bar all the time - but it's a blind pick so you don't know who you're getting. Probably a good idea as we were all fighting over Rachel Alexandria! Congrats on your win!
Joy said…
I'm so proud of her! That jockey must be amazing, too. Hasn't he won several lately?

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!