Whoooo Nellyyy!!!

MS. RACHEL ALEXANDRIA
Well ho's here something that might surprise you. I'm a horse racing fan. Hell, one of my favorite pictures is Seabiscuit. So, I'm sitting here in Reno, at the Casino de Jour waiting patiently for the Preakness to run.
Ho's I'm a mad fan of Rachel Alexandria.
If you don't know, let me get you up to speed. This is a filly favored to win this race later today, and not since 1924 has a filly won the Preakness.
I witnessed this horse tear the field up two weeks ago at the Kentucky Oaks, and Ho's I'm so EXCITED.
She's a beauty, and her jockey Calvin Borel says she is the best he's ever rode. Matter of fact, Mr. Borel won the Kentucky Derby last week on a long shot, Mine that Bird. He has rode Rachel 6 times, and won all 6 times. Ho's I am just hoping this girl has a shot against all those guys.
She's starting from the outside post, 1 ho among 12 big ass boys.
The one thing that really bothers me is that Fillies have not done well when running with the boys. Last year Eight Belles who was the first filly to run in the Kentucky Derby in 9 years, was euthanized on the track after fracturing both her front ankles. It was heartbreaking. She was the first fatality in the Kentucky Derby's history. Eight Belles did manage to finish second to Big Brown before her being put down.
Anyho, just thought maybe we had some closeted horse fans out there.
Let's ride ho
Comments
XOXOXOXOXOXO
GIRLPOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoss