The Whole Truth, and nothing but...
During my High School years I did horribly at English, so much so I made a pact with the Junior English teacher that if she passed me then she wouldn't have to endure my antics the next year. When I graduated High School in Texas, the prerequisites for graduating was Junior English only.
History, Math, and my ease with the French language allowed me to breeze through High School with a decent GPA. Going to College, I was able to maintain my grades with the help of those in need of cash.
So there you go, my own admission that Yes, I know that my blogging is horrid. Not once have I ever denied the fact that my writing skills are less than stellar.
Thanks to my dear old high school nemesis in reminding me that I should have taken Junior English over again, with the emphasis on paying attention.
History, Math, and my ease with the French language allowed me to breeze through High School with a decent GPA. Going to College, I was able to maintain my grades with the help of those in need of cash.
So there you go, my own admission that Yes, I know that my blogging is horrid. Not once have I ever denied the fact that my writing skills are less than stellar.
Thanks to my dear old high school nemesis in reminding me that I should have taken Junior English over again, with the emphasis on paying attention.
Comments
Hoss
Never take life 2 cerious hehehehe
Scrappy
I don't think any of your loyal followers give a fig HOW you write - we just want you to keep doing it!!
XOXOXOXO
P.S. - Well look at Miss G!!!! How do you say "Wut up Tranny!" in French?...
:)
and i agree w/ everyone else's sentiments that i don't care how you write, so long as you continue to do so! you have enough heart to make up for any grammar mistakes!
Spelling is a skill, and not a sign of intelligence. Some people have auditory discrimination problems and other reasons for not being able to spell. It's all pretty complicated. I also have a master's in special education for when I taught intellectually gifted students. Several of them had learning disabilities. We all have something.
I'd have loved having you in my class, Tugboat! You're just the kind of student who made me laugh and brightened my day!
And Mademoiselle Ginger! Oo la la!! Impressive! :-)