No, I aint dead.

Waz Up ho's, yes it Tugboat just rollin with the flow. Ho's the Queen of the Road has been in a real funk lately. Cant quite put my finger on it. But, now that summer is around the corner maybe this will all change.
In the last few days, I've been to some of my favorite places eveh. San Fran, Napa Valley,Carmel by the Sea, and Santa Barabararraa. Currently I'm on a Coast to Coast run. Yes that's right Ho's, today is Wed. and I've put my toe in the Pacific, and Sunday Night I'll be sitting at the Boston Fisherman Wharf. All this plus a run by the house. Now that's truckin.
This is the time of the year when driving a truck really becomes one of my favorite things to do. The beautiful weather, the half nakedness, and driving with the windows down.
The only thing I can truly say is this, reading all your blogs make my days much brighter.
So with that... Here is my next announcement.
next month, I'm going to be giving away a spectacular gift extraordinaire. The catch? Only followers will qualify. Get Ready, set, Let's ride ho's

Comments

David Dust said…
I was wondering where the Hell you've been!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Stay safe. And say hi to all those eastern folks.
Joy said…
Reading yours brightens mine and so do your comments! Stay safe! Hugs!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!