My last post to all my Ho's

Well as you read a few days ago, I announced a change was coming. Good Buddies it with great sadness I've decided to let my ho's go.
This has been heavy on my mind for several weeks. So with my vacation beginning, I felt what better time to make a fresh start
Before you all get in an uproar let me explain.

Recently it was brought to my attention that a very special young lady, My teenage niece Court wanted to read my blog and see what I was doing. Well as you all know my language, and subject matter is a little salty, and my Sis is very guarded about what Court reads, and does on the computer. So I've decided to clean my blog up alittle, and give Court the opportunity to keep up with her favorite Uncle.
Yes, this blog will still be very much about my trucking down the road, and all the great stories I've yet been able to blog about. If anyone has noticed I've dropped my signature sign off "Let's Ride Ho's", and have retired it to the Trucking Hall of Shame. From this post on, all my Ho's will now be known as Good Buddies.

These last few weeks I've been introduced to blogs, and bloggers that have really inspired me to be witty, informative, and entertaining with using all the profanity . Hopefully all of you that are faithful readers bare with me through this transition, and as a special thanks to those of you that have been here, and comment it's with great pleasure I announce here today......
My First Annual Extravaganza Spectacular Prize Giveaway. If this dont just blow your mind, this years prize is an absolute dandy.
A $50 gift card to Outback Steakhouse
Stay tuned for how you can win it...

Comments

Joy said…
You could have two blogs. This one for us and the clean version telling where you are, about trucking, and all those funny stories. You could post on this one now and then when you want to write about things your nieces shouldn't read. Or is that too much trouble? Either way, I'll keep on reading and looking forward to everything you write!

Have a good trip!
Joy said…
I'm just glad you aren't going to stop blogging. At first that's what I thought you were going to do and had an anxiety attack! Whew!!
you rock with or without the swears!

let me know if you want my list of catholic school teacher excited utterances to use in place of the 'shameful sinful seven'.

i think it's awesome she wants to read all about you.

xxalainaxx
We all know where the cuss words belong- as we read along we can just mentally insert them!
I do think it's great that your niece wants to read your chronicles of the road! I don't think my niece and nephews care about my blog one way or the other!
Dan said…
i will read whatever you write! I enjoy what you have to say.

On another note, I would go on record in saying that your niece wouldnt be reading anything she hasnt already.

Teens today are far more advanced than parents want them to be.
xxoo
Sam,
I have no doubt the change will be a good thing.
Court has got to share in all the fun too!
She needs to start a blog.
Hoss
Like Joy I thought nooooo, he's going gone!
You are a good uncle :-)
kayce. said…
letting the ho's go, but picking up outback steakhouse... i can dig it! :)) the possibility of a contest certainly softens the blow, but as you said: your stories will be good with or w/ out profanity (tho what euphemism you'll use for gas prices i don't know). i look forward to the changes, good buddy. ;D
Mistress Maddie said…
Whew! Thank God! I thought you were going to say you weren't coming back! I'd miss ya!
Bob said…
Well, I'll continue to read, even without the cursing--as my Gandma would call it.
I like a good swear word now and again, but I don't need it.
And, I think it's nice that you're doing this for your neice, and nice that she wants to follow your adevntures.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!