LIVE XXX Check out my Cock and Balls

You are a nasty ho if you were expecting something else.


Ho's What do i have to do to attract more followers? show my cock, and balls?
I've always wanted to say that. Yes, I've strayed and quit blogging about the one thing that brought me here. Trucking. But I'm more than a trucker.
Surfing over to other blogs, and they just pour it on. "Oh, thank you follower 198" What the hell is that? Biatches. :)
At least the followers I have are dedicated, and comment on my blog consistently. DID I MENTION THE FREE GIFT, I'm giving away soon? Ho's you better ask somebody. I'm known for my giveaways. The only catch is that you have to be a follower.
Well Ho's I'll be busy tonight compiling my honesty list requested by the Beautiful, and Talented Ms. Ginger Grant. She graciously asked me to post a list of 10 honest things about myself.Now that's a Ho with substance. Check out her blog here http://missgingergrant.blogspot.com/
It, I can say without a doubt is one of the best blogs out there, informative, and witty. I love, love her.
At least one person feels I'm special. Just today someone passed me, and put there finger in the air proclaiming me Number 1. Yes, Ho's I was so honored that I kept that sonabitch in the right lane from Memphis to Little Rock.
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

OMG! YOU ARE SPECIAL and I LOVE U! Now, do you feel better?
I bustin my butt around the farm but I am still readin the blogs!
Love YA
Hoss
#9 said…
well u know your #1 in my book!
i love you
#9
David Dust said…
What did you say about Followers? I just got #175 today... :)

In the immortal words of a trucker/blogger whom I LOVE:

HATE ME BIATCHES!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sam said…
DD I think I just peed myself. LOL.
xoxoxo
I'm blushing! Don't! Stop! I mean it- don't stop!

I love that you kept that asshole in the right lane on purpose!
you cockblocked someone for that long????? that's hottt tug, just plain hottt!

i can't wait to read your ten things :D

xxalainaxx
Bob said…
I sort of love to get the One-Fingered Salute as I'm driving. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I smile like a loon and wave at them like I know them.
I like to think it freaks 'em out for a few miles!
You meet the most interesting folks via the internets. Your blog is like a free trip around the country. :-)
Dan said…
Im only up to 61 followers :( But if I can totaly suck up to your ass at this moment, your blog is the first blog I read every morning. :)
Unknown said…
nah you don't have to show your cock n' balls, but comment on other blogs that don't follow you and you'll get more followers...

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!