I'm Leaving on A jet plane

Packing up, getting ready for Holiday. 5 hrs and 50 minutes or pure terror await me. God forbid their should be a miracle on the Pacific.
Bill says maybe he can get some elephant tranquilizer to calm me down. Mental note, If the plane goes down, he's the first to get booted out of the raft.
It so saddens me to not get to see all the Dust Bunnies. Maybe next year. Oh Well, Lots and Lots to do.
Au revoir

Comments

Bob said…
Have a fantabulous time!
David Dust said…
Have a wonderful trip. We'll have a few drinks in your honor.

XOXOXOXO
Joy said…
Have a wonderful vacation! I'll be thinking about you there in Hawaii. I'm not usually an envious person, but I really do want to go there.

Next time maybe we can join the DDBW, too.
jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Enjoy, toast yourself in the sun, relax. In that order.
Mistress Maddie said…
You know Tugboat I and David, the drunken bitches we are will have a coc-a-tail or 10 in your honor!!! Have a fabu time tootes!
get lei'ed for me hon!!!!!


xxalainaxx

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!