Facebook? what's next cocknovel.

Well, I'm finally acknowledging the facebook thing. Not willingly though. What's next? Don't even think about mentioning the twitter thing. Biatch please.
So now I'm going to look for some gawd awful pictures to post on that page. Damn, so many things. Why cant they just combine all this stuff and put it on one page? Am I missing something here? Can someone explain to me why I need a blogspot, facebook, myspace, flickr, and twitter account? And that facebook thing is scary, all I did was input my high school, and all of a sudden there was all these photo's and name's of people from back in the day wanting to know if I wanted to be their friend? Hell i didn't even like them in high school. It took my almost 30 years to put that hellhole of a place called Lubbock, TX behind me.
Anyways ho's, Tugboat needs a tall cup of strong coffee right about now.
Let's Ride ho's

Comments

Joy said…
I'm on there. Look me up! Joy Durham

I've found all kinds of former students and others on there. Most of them I'm glad to see but have a few like you mentioned.
I feel the same way about high school "friends". They laughed at me behind my back in high school or worse yet, called me "fag" to my face. Now they want to be my "friend", because my life is way more interesting than their live-in-a-trailer-and-feed-ungrateful-kids-all-day life. Fuck 'em!
David Dust said…
I spend as little time as possible on Facebook - I HATE it. When my Mom AND my Dad "friended" me, I just knew this wasn't for me. And I refuse to do the Twitter thing.

Girl, I didn't know you were from Lubbock! When I was a kid, we went to visit my Great Grandmother who lived there. And we took her to her favorite restaurant - Furrs Cafeteria. I was all confused because the only place they had cafeterias in PA was at school!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
I signed up for an account when I was trying to track down Eldest and Gorilla Boy. The problem with cell phones when they aren't charged, broken or lost. "Borrow a phone and call your mother!"
Dan said…
I have my blog and facebok, that will be all for me. I have been very selective of my old childhood "friend" who think we should be friends now
RookieRuggerLSU said…
I was like you ... I resisted joining facebook in a hardcore way. I hate myspace and I thought facebook was just another way to do myspace.

I actually have reconnected with a lot of people from my schooling. As for the ones I didn't like, I just don't add those people.

Overall, it's been good for me.
tug i am with you on the coffee!!!


xxalainaxx

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!