Wyoming

Comments

flat flat flat kinda looks like west tex
Hoss
tell Bill said HEY!!!!!!!
drive safe
love ya guys
Mistress Maddie said…
To see that, I think I would have trouble staying awake behind the wheel!
God love you... I hated 30 seconds of it... I can only imagine how much of it you had to endure! Hope you had your big man with you to keep you company!
We used to live in Idaho Falls and ran away to Jackson Hole whenever we could.
here's my wyoming jokes:

wy it's so boring!

o, i can't wait to hit the state line

min really do look like the marlboro dude and

g, it's so flat!

xxalainaxx
#9 said…
now i dont have to tell you that i would not be a good co driver! I would be asleep in the back!! Cold and driving=sleep
Love the flip!
#9

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!