Westbound, and down

Well good buddies, it's time to roll it up and put it down.
Yes ho's I'm headed to Sin City, and a few days of R&R. Betsy needs some tuning, and of course It's my annual trip to church.
But, these are not the reason's I'm going home. Good Buddies, On April 10Th one of the Love's of my lifetime is celebrating her Birthday. This is something I would not miss for anything.
I blog alot about the trucking industry, and try to change the perception of my profession.
And with that I will share with you the hardest thing about driving a truck.
The time apart from those I love and enjoy being with the most.

What else is there to say? Leaving and coming back out on the road is a killer. I always say I'm going to get a local job. But, I have diesel in my veins. Several times I have had extended time off, and after about 3 weeks I am crazy to deal with. Trust me there are numerous Mom's and Dad's out here driving and it must be a living hell if they have children.

Anyways, below is one of my most treasured pictures. I'm not one to publish photo's of myself, and this is just one of a handful to ever see the light of day.
It speaks volumes about me, and one of my "girls". Looking at it makes me cry, laugh, and smile all in the same breath. Yes, she is all those things imaginable smart, strong, witty, sassy, caring, funny, and yes my personal heartbreaker.

Most of all she's crazy about Uncle Sam
.
Me, and Banna

Comments

David Dust said…
Of course she's crazy about Uncle Sam - because Uncle Sam is fabulous. And adorable.

Have fun, and try to get some rest.

XOXOXOXOXO
Joy said…
She's adorable, and your smile speaks volumes about how you feel about her! Thanks for letting us in on all that! :-)
#9 said…
Yes! she loves her Uncle Sam and u better hurry and get ur ass home cuz i am tired of listening to the countdown of when ur going to be here!!
Be Safe and love ya
#9
Awe.... You're gonna make Miss GInger cry... and then her mascara will run... and then she'll be a hot mess for the rest of the day!
Bob said…
Cute picture.
have a great visit!
Give Hanna a big b-day kiss for me!
Tell everyone hey!
To bad ya can't make it for the egg hunt at Mom's
Have a Happy and Blessed Easter!
Donna
Hoss
Cool Uncles are da Bomb!
Dan said…
I grew up in a trucking family. My step father still drives to this day and he is 67 years old.All though I dont know if we ever missed him or vice versa.

It quite obviouse that you are missed and loved by that picture. Enjoy your visit!
Anonymous said…
Awwwww, I love reading your blog posts! hugs
awwwwww...

now you get y'all some rest now!


xxalainaxx
kayce. said…
awwww, what a precious girl! i hope you have fun in LV and enjoy the time w/ fam!

xoxox:
miz fierce

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!