U.S. Geography 101

Ho's, starting today I'm posting videos called "30 seconds or less". These will be video's of various states in all their glory. It will allow you to experience just some of the state I'm traveling through at the present. Now, I may get some feedback from some of you ho's who believe that 30 seconds or less is not enough of an actual account of said state. I've thought about that in great detail and decided that your probably right. To make a more accurate portrayal, I will update certain states at times.
But trust me, 30 seconds may be a stretch for a few of the United States. Up first, Wyoming. The state more commonly known as the The Gay Killing Fields. The 30 seconds you see are a majority of what most of the state looks like. If you drive up in the northwest of Wyoming, you will see Yellowstone, and Jackson Hole (no not Jackson's hole, you nasty ho's) which are all (three) breathtaking. But, this area is a very small part of the State.
So sit back, grab that big thick hard black stick with one hand, and hold on tight with the other one. Ho's we are going to ride this biatch with the best of the good buddies.
Let's Ride Ho

Comments

Joy said…
I'm glad you're doing this! It will be fun and informative with your commentaries!! xoxoxo
Mistress Maddie said…
I would grab a big, thick, black stick, but it seems I don't have one at the moment!!!!!! Love the 30second or less videos.

Take care ho-
Mistress Maddie
i was just thinking that 30 seconds of some states, such as the one i used to live in but won't name that has a crappy crimson and grey football team and has 4 letters, three sylablles and three vowels, is like 29 seconds of glory too much.


xxalainaxx
Bob said…
I've been to Wyoming and I think you did it justice!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!